Cancer changes your life, often for the better. You learn what’s important, you learn to prioritize, and you learn not to waste your time. You tell people you love them. My friend Gilda Radner (who died of ovarian cancer in 1989 at age 42) used to say, ‘If it wasn’t for the downside, having cancer would be the best thing and everyone would want it.’ That’s true. If it wasn’t for the downside. ~Joel Siegel

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ally's wedding

Just attended Ally's wedding at Hotel Fort Canning.

She is one of the first few persons I know in my office when I just entered the company. A soft spoken but can be quite stubborn at times. Very kind and friendly.

I am so happy for her. She bought a house and finally got married :)

Have a blissful marriage, ALLY!


1 comment:

  1. Lots of good wishes to the happy couple! My god! The interior space you hired is quite famous as well. Can you share the prices and booking sites for a reverence to plan my sister's engagement? Already looking for some perfect wedding venues NYC with catering and other party supplies. But budget is a constraint. Will compare the rates and finally go for one.

    ReplyDelete