Cancer changes your life, often for the better. You learn what’s important, you learn to prioritize, and you learn not to waste your time. You tell people you love them. My friend Gilda Radner (who died of ovarian cancer in 1989 at age 42) used to say, ‘If it wasn’t for the downside, having cancer would be the best thing and everyone would want it.’ That’s true. If it wasn’t for the downside. ~Joel Siegel

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bye bye toe nail!

Today my big toe nail is found officially under the blanket when I wake up in the morning.

Good bye toe nail!

Everything on me seems to be leaving me. My hair and my big toe nail.

Yesterday I was still scaring the nurses with my "peekaboo" toe nail. The nurses screamed like it was so painful. Quite funny!

Today it was found under the blanket. And yes I have been waking up to find if my toe nail is still around!

No comments:

Post a Comment