Cancer changes your life, often for the better. You learn what’s important, you learn to prioritize, and you learn not to waste your time. You tell people you love them. My friend Gilda Radner (who died of ovarian cancer in 1989 at age 42) used to say, ‘If it wasn’t for the downside, having cancer would be the best thing and everyone would want it.’ That’s true. If it wasn’t for the downside. ~Joel Siegel

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shopping day! - New hairstyle!

Went shopping since 1pm with Lynn and bought quite a few things.

First we went Uniqlo and I bought a new pants. Then went to MDS Collections to buy this green top! Damn chio! Only $26 before 10% membership discount. So only around $23! So nice lor! I love it and I immediately changed to the new top and bottom. Lolx. Total revamp of my outfit of the day.

Then bought a new wig for $69 only! At Sinma, Lucky Plaza, those shops that sell alot of combs. 

And also bought a new bag! Kate Spade having last day sale. Bought a bag at 50%. Only $420 after discount and am going to bring to work next time. When have ipad, can put my ipad in and bring to and fro.

Alot of people say my new hair looks like my old one. Well, I have combined the photo so that there is a comparison!
New hair
Old hair

So got difference or not???

I LOVE SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment