Cancer changes your life, often for the better. You learn what’s important, you learn to prioritize, and you learn not to waste your time. You tell people you love them. My friend Gilda Radner (who died of ovarian cancer in 1989 at age 42) used to say, ‘If it wasn’t for the downside, having cancer would be the best thing and everyone would want it.’ That’s true. If it wasn’t for the downside. ~Joel Siegel

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Vday 2012

So happy I can celebrate Vday with the hubby this year  :)

This is our 4th Vday together and I still remember how we celebrated ours last year. We wanted to have Marche for dinner but there was a long queue so we proceeded to the Seah Imm Food Market and have our favourite MeeSoto. There was no expensive dinner, no flowers, no wine. Just two of us happily gobbling down our favourite food. To other people it is cheapskate. To me, that was romantic :)

So this year, we decided to have an early dinner on 13 Feb to beat the crowd. Waited for hubby to fetch me from RWS, we ordered our favourite milk shake for him to drink.
This is yummy-licious!

We do not like crowded places. So we went to the Hard Rock Cafe at RWS. Food portion was too big for two of us.
Our Vday dinner

Then on the actual day, I received flowers sent straight to my mum's place. AWW... So sweet of him. (But I always think flowers are a waste of money lei. Dont know why girls like it. It withers in days. I rather he buy me a pot of flowers that can last for months hahaha!)

Subsequently, I met two friends for lunch and dinner separately, instead of my hubby lolx!

You are my sunshine.

My Vday lunch with WF.



My Vday dinner date

Most importantly, I did a little charity today! Donated some money to WorldVision to kids in Africa. Really cannot stand starving kids. They really break my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment