Cancer changes your life, often for the better. You learn what’s important, you learn to prioritize, and you learn not to waste your time. You tell people you love them. My friend Gilda Radner (who died of ovarian cancer in 1989 at age 42) used to say, ‘If it wasn’t for the downside, having cancer would be the best thing and everyone would want it.’ That’s true. If it wasn’t for the downside. ~Joel Siegel

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Loving my new wig

My mum's friend shaved her hair because she went for a temporary 出家. I admire her to shave her hair for no other sick reasons!

So she said she bought her wig from Thailand and she intend to give me one because it looked too young on her.

At first I rejected as I seldom wear my own wig because it was quite uncomfy and the fringe was a bit too difficult to manage. Then later I tried her wig, I am totally loving it! Somehow it is very natural. Because it has frays of hair flowing and the fringe is not entirely stuck to the cap. (don't know how to explain). So, ya I "kop-ed" the wig from her.

Looked like china doll, said Cousin.



P/S: Remember I bought a new wig on 18 Dec and the website stated that it has been delivered, but till date, I have yet to receive it. Best part is I wanted to let them know on the website but it kept failed to load my orders page. No way to contact them. I felt cheated!

No comments:

Post a Comment