Cancer changes your life, often for the better. You learn what’s important, you learn to prioritize, and you learn not to waste your time. You tell people you love them. My friend Gilda Radner (who died of ovarian cancer in 1989 at age 42) used to say, ‘If it wasn’t for the downside, having cancer would be the best thing and everyone would want it.’ That’s true. If it wasn’t for the downside. ~Joel Siegel

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Little actions, little comfort

This little rascal is really a talking machine now! With all the words she is learning to speak and trying to make into sentences. It really amazes me how much she has grown.

The little things she do makes all the suffering worth it.

She will ask Daddy to wake up and say “要去看妈妈”

When I asked if she wants to go for a walk with me she will say “妈妈去。爸爸没有去” Means she just wants to go with me。

When we are walking, she will hold my hand and walk slowly with me and says "妈妈生病。痛痛” Sometimes she will forget and run while holding my hand. But when I said that I cannot run. She will immediately remember that I am still not very abled and just walk beside me.

I hope the love she has for me just remains like that. I hate to see her grow up too fast.

My Love. My Joy. My Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment