Cancer changes your life, often for the better. You learn what’s important, you learn to prioritize, and you learn not to waste your time. You tell people you love them. My friend Gilda Radner (who died of ovarian cancer in 1989 at age 42) used to say, ‘If it wasn’t for the downside, having cancer would be the best thing and everyone would want it.’ That’s true. If it wasn’t for the downside. ~Joel Siegel

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mouth sore

As I lay here, I felt so depressed.

My mouth is so sore I cannot swallow anything down. Doc says it's inflammation and have me disgusting liquid to gargle and swallow. Seriously, between pain and smelly medicine I rather bear with the pain.

So I lay here haven't had any lunch because hubby says he will bring porridge to me. 430 pm he is still not here.

Maybe I die here it will be such a relief.

No food, no people, mouth sore. Life sucks.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. call me la! Wah lao eh. I buy for u then pass the food to the nurse.

    ReplyDelete