Cancer changes your life, often for the better. You learn what’s important, you learn to prioritize, and you learn not to waste your time. You tell people you love them. My friend Gilda Radner (who died of ovarian cancer in 1989 at age 42) used to say, ‘If it wasn’t for the downside, having cancer would be the best thing and everyone would want it.’ That’s true. If it wasn’t for the downside. ~Joel Siegel

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Surprise X'mas Present!

Today I got my first X'mas surprise in my letter box!

When was the last time you have presents coming to you at yr letter box?

For me.....not that I can remember lolx. 

This sweet friend of mine, Jia Rong (a.k.a. Eve now), haven't met her for like a decade already? (Damn it I am damn old la) Since secondary school after we graduated we lost contact. Recently, we added each other on facebook (FB) but did not really try to meet up or whatsoever.

Then this bulk of sickness brought this whole big bunch of secondary school friends, (10 of them, half haven't seen since we graduated) to come visit me when I was in SGH and we reminisce about our carefree and fun days.

Oh ya, back to JiaRong, I like to call her JiaRong because that is what we always call her last time mah. 

So one fine day we were chatting on FB and I was asking about her online shop. Her shop mainly sells accessories and leggings. Very nice and clean website. Stuff that she sell is very unique and trendy.

So that day I browsed her website and I was telling her I like this flower bouquet ring of hers. 

Just a comment, seriously. 

And there you go! She sent me the flower bouquet ring! Happy to the MAX! 

It is so pretty I tell you! 

She also gave me a bulb necklace. She told me "The bulb is to let me know that at my darkest period, just press the switch and you will have light!" 

Awwww.... I am so blessed :)

Light up my world. Give me flowers.

P/S: Just realised there is really a switch at the bulb! On it and it will have different lights. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment