Cancer changes your life, often for the better. You learn what’s important, you learn to prioritize, and you learn not to waste your time. You tell people you love them. My friend Gilda Radner (who died of ovarian cancer in 1989 at age 42) used to say, ‘If it wasn’t for the downside, having cancer would be the best thing and everyone would want it.’ That’s true. If it wasn’t for the downside. ~Joel Siegel

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Slowing saying goodbye to my lovely hair

Today, when I bathed, the whole floor is filled with hair! And every wash and pull, there comes a bunch of hair. I don't dare to dry my hair with the towel, just wrap my head for fear that the hair will drop all over my body. What a messy bath!

It is beginning to leave me, as expected.

Should I take into control? I thought of shaving it all bald. But i think it takes alot of courage to really step into a salon and shave it all bald :(

Dear hair,
Although you grow very slowly and there isn't much hair to talk about, but I haven't imagined that you would one day leave me so fast so soon? I hope to see you soon 6 months later? Hope you grow out really nice and soft :)

Probably my last few pic with hair

Then today I saw this wig online at Gmarket selling at $40. Since it is so cheap, decided to buy one for fun. The colour abit striking, but I chose dark brown in colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment